With more need for self-isolation and lots of folk forced to spend a lot of time together, it’s now more important than ever to nourish our emotional health.
My services include:
I work flexibly with older children, teens and adults.
I have over 20 years of professional experience in helping folk find their fabulous. I’ve got a postgraduate diploma in Psychodynamic counselling and lots of practical ways to help you feel better. I integrate approaches that meet individual client’s needs. The range of approaches include cognitive behavioural and Transactional Analysis.
I am comfortable working with issues such as anxiety, trauma, abuse, feeling lost, bereavement, relationship problems and problems with emotional expression. I also often work with autism, family wellbeing, domestic abuse and LGBTQ+ themes.
I offer a confidential, safe space via webcam to explore how to unlock fresh perspectives.
I facilitate therapeutic and personal development groups for clients of all ages. Developing resilience and life skills my groups tend to deal with issues such as self esteem, assertiveness, relaxation, listening skills, emotional intelligence and healthy relationships. Examples of groups would be:
- Monthly self development sessions for LGBTQ+ folk
- 6 week wellbeing programme for teenagers
- Staff relaxation and wellbeing sessions in schools
I am an experienced trainer, comfortable in facilitating the exploration of a variety of subjects including:
- Domestic abuse – developing awareness of issues such as coercive control.
- Counselling skills – active listening, supporting clients and staff
- Sexuality and gender – exploring a range of LGBTQ+ themes such as affirmative counselling and equality and diversity awareness