I bring 30 years experience of helping folk find their spark, improve confidence and personal liberation. My approach is LGBTQ+ affirmative.
My services include:
I work flexibly with older children, teens and adults.
I’ve got a postgraduate diploma in Psychodynamic counselling and lots of practical ways to help you feel better. I integrate approaches that meet individual client’s needs. The range of approaches include EMDR, cognitive behavioural and Transactional Analysis.
I am comfortable working with issues such as anxiety, trauma, abuse, feeling lost, bereavement, relationship problems and problems with emotional expression.
I work with neuro-diverse clients, cisgender and heterosexual clients and LGBTQ+ clients.
I offer a confidential, safe space via webcam to explore how to unlock fresh perspectives.
I facilitate therapeutic and personal development groups for clients of all ages.
Developing resilience, liberation and life skills; my groups tend to deal with issues such as self esteem, assertiveness, relaxation, listening skills, emotional intelligence and healthy relationships.
Examples of groups would be:
- Monthly self development sessions for LGBTQ+ folk
- 6 week wellbeing programme for teenagers
- Staff relaxation and wellbeing sessions
I am an experienced trainer, comfortable in facilitating the exploration of a variety of subjects including:
- Domestic abuse – developing awareness of issues such as coercive control.
- Counselling skills – active listening, supporting clients and staff
- Gender, Sexuality & Relationship Diversity – exploring a range of themes such as LGBTQ+ affirmative approaches to counselling, how to create a comfortable workplace.